Best Golf Rangefinder with Slope Technology
When you’re first getting into golf, it can be beneficial to have tools that can improve your game.
Many of these tools are also used by professionals, such as rangefinders, but for a little bit of extra help for non-professional play, it can be beneficial to purchase a rangefinder with slope measuring.
Below are five of the best golf rangefinders with slope technology that money can buy.
Top 5 Best Golf Rangefinder with Slope Technology Reviews
1. Wosports W600
The Wosports W600 is a relatively competitive rangefinder because it has all of the features that you would expect from a high-quality device, even though it’s made by one of the lesser-known brands on this list. There are plenty of features that it has in store for the user and it’s extremely easy to use, even if you’ve never owned a rangefinder in the past.
Some of the most important features of the Wosports W600 include:
There are a few different functions that you can choose from when you start using this particular rangefinder. You can calculate range, angle, and slop distance, as well as use the flag-lock feature to focus your sights on a specific marker in the distance, such as flags.
The slope mode is essential for golfers who are playing on any uneven ground, as it calculates and will adjust the yardage based on the degree of the slope you’re playing on. This information is essential for you to know what type of club you should be using and how to adjust your swing.
With the combination of an ergonomic grip and tough body armor, you won’t have to worry about damaging the unit if you ever happen to drop it.
- Multi Functions: The Golf Range Finder is a function-enhanced models for golf sports, with Range/Angle/Flag-lock/Speed functions.
- Golf Slope Mode: accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 180 yards to a flag lock. if you used on M2 M3 Mode, Flag pole locking up to 180 yards.
- Precision & Convenience: provide detailed accuracy to 1m in distance and 1° in angle for better players and elite amateurs; you can easily toggle units between meters and yards.
- Solid Construction: Comfort grip with ergonomic design,it has comfort grip,Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.4mW average power output; complete rangefinder package for quick setup,including premium carrying pouch, CR2 battery, strap, cleaning cloth, quick start guide.
- WoSports Happy Guarantee: 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime customer support.
2. Suaoki PF3
Similar to the Wosports model, the Suaoki PF3 is a relatively unknown brand in golfing accessories, but it might be the better alternative if you’re a beginner who is just learning how to use a golf rangefinder. Although it might not boast as much reliability as more upscale brands, it still gets the job done as accurately as possible.
A few of the most important features of the Suaoki PF3 to consider include:
When you boot up the Suaoki PF3, you’ll be able to measure regular distances, measure heights of objects, speed, and angles. Not to mention you’ll also have access to the flag-lock technology, which can become incredibly useful when you’re out on the green.
Golf Slope Mode
The golf slope mode allows you to measure any slopes between you and your target destination within 20 degrees, helping you to make the best swings possible.
One of the main features that differentiate the Suaoki PF3 from other models is its viewing capacity. It has adjustment knobs to allow you to monitor the lens based on whether you’re near or farsighted so you don’t have to use glasses with the model.
3. Precision Pro Golf NX7
One of the main reasons as to why the Precision Pro Golf NX7 is on this list is because its design helps to set it apart from the competition and its reliability and strength is something that every golfer should have the chance to experience. Although it’s slightly pricier than the previous two models on this list, it is priced higher for a great reason as it’s accurate, durable, and convenient to have when golfing.
The most notable features that help to set the Precision Pro Golf NX7 apart, include:
Similar to higher-end models, this particular golf rangefinder has pulse vibration technology that alerts you once it has locked onto the target. With the combination of this and the TAG (Target Acquisition Technology), locking on targets has never been easier.
Instead of primarily focusing on an ergonomic design, the Precision Pro Golf NX7 also offers water and shockproof armor that protects the rangefinder from a variety of different weather conditions you might experience on the course.
Another great feature of this rangefinder is you can toggle the slope on or off depending on whether you’re playing a personal or professional round of golf. As slope calculations are illegal in professional tournaments, it can be beneficial to invest in a tournament-ready device.
- PRO SLOPE GOLF RANGEFINDER: The Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope has been engineered to provide accurate distances on sloped or flat surfaces. Our Pro Slope technology makes it user friendly and helps you select the correct golf club.
- ADAPTIVE SLOPE TECHNOLOGY: Our NX7 Pro Slope golf laser rangefinder is infused with Pro Slope technology that provides a “play as” distance to make club selection simple. The slope function can be easily turned off for legal tournament play.
- CLEAR, QUICK, PRECISE: Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder produces quick yardage of a golf ball’s distance to the hole and is easy to use, even for golfers with shaky hands.
- 400 YARD RANGE: This golf rangefinder has a 400-yard range capacity, is water-resistant, displays 1/10-yard measurements, and can be set for meters or yards. It is accurate to one yard and delivers a short vibration when you shoot the target.
- FREE LIFETIME BATTERY REPLACEMENT: This golf rangefinder comes with lifetime battery replacement services with product registration. The care package also includes a 2-year warranty, trade-in allowance, industry-leading support, and much more.
4. Bushnell Tour V4 Slope Edition
When it comes to outdoor activities, Bushnell seems to have a product for everything, no matter if it’s trail cameras or rangefinders. With their prestigious reputation amongst the outdoorsmen community, it’s important to include the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope Edition (not to be confused with the Bushnell Tour V4) in this list. It has phenomenal features and although it might cost a pretty penny, it’s a great investment.
A couple of the most prestigious features of the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope Edition are:
Slope Switch Technology
Similar to the Precision Pro Golf rangefinder, the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope Edition also allows you to turn the slope calculations on and off in order to help the device become allowable by USGA regulations.
Pin Seeker Technology
The pin seeker technology is another great feature to have at your disposal and with the integration of the JOLT response, you’ll be able to acquire and lock onto targets much faster. The JOLT response provides a slight vibration whenever the rangefinder locks onto your desired target.
Unlike other rangefinders that might be slightly shaky the longer your distance, the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope Edition has an integrated stabilizer that makes it much simpler to focus on far targets with ease.
- Included Components: Laser
- Fast Focus System allows golfers to adjust the optic focus to ensure sight clarity and target accuracy
5. Callaway 300 Pro
As the final rangefinder on this list, the Callaway 300 Pro is a top-tier device created by one of the biggest names in golf. With that being said, it’s also relatively more affordable than other high-end rangefinders, such as the Bushnell. With unique features that every golfer should have access to, once you start using it, you’ll begin to wonder how you ever lived without it.
Some of the most interesting features of the Callaway 300 Pro include:
With the help of the slope feature, you can measure both the decline and incline of slopes in your area and the device will automatically calculate the slope-adjusted-distance.
Instead of using vibrations, as most rangefinders do, the Callaway 300 Pro gives off a “chirp” that alerts the user once it has acquired the desired target.
Instead of only having the ability to measure the distance between yourself and one target, the multiple scans feature allows you to acquire many targets all at the same time.
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
- Exclusive BIRDIE feature delivers audible "chirp" to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick
- Scan functionality allows golfers to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
In order to make sure that you’re putting your money into the perfect golfing equipment for you, you will want to take the time to look at the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope Edition as it offers the most benefits and useful features out of the five on this list. However, it’s also one of the priciest options and if you’re working on a budget, you may want to consider the Precision Pro Golf NX7 as well. Both models offer similar advantages, such as:With the help of the slope switch technology, you can get two uses out of a single device, instead of having to buy a rangefinder for personal use and then another model for professional use. All you’ll have to do is turn the slope feature either on or off depending on the type of game you’re playing.Both the Bushnell and the Precision Pro Golf offer target acquisition technology that makes it easier to not only focus on your desired target, but to lock onto it as well so the distance measurements can be calculated. Both also offer a small vibration to let you know when the unit has acquired its target.The Bushnell model offers impeccable stability when it comes to scanning at long distances and the Precision Pro Golf NX7 has a durable design that is both waterproof and shockproof, allowing you to protect your investment in any golfing weather.If you’re looking for the most prestigious golf rangefinder, we recommend the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope Edition, however, a less expensive and equally as reliable option would be the Precision Pro Golf NX7.